National Ilan University Student Dormitory
About our Dormitories
1 Male Dormitory, Opened in June 1993, providing 788 beds.
2 Female Dormitories, Opened in November, 1980, providing 740 beds.
Each dormitory has two managers.
- Every room is equipped with 4 beds (2 Bunk Beds). Furniture for every student includes a desk with drawers, a lamp, a bookshelf, a wardrobe and a bed (wooden, size: Male—190cm x 100cm; Female—200cm x 100cm).
- Air conditioning (General temperature control: 26℃)
- Internet access (network regulation: http://cc.niu.edu.tw/File/1/3-1-2-7.zip)
- Shower & Sink (No hot water after 24:00)
- Lounge, TV and Clothes Drying Room
- Regulations: students living in NIU Dorm are responsible for recycling and cleaning certain common areas. Students also have the responsibilities to live a lifestyle which promotes a tranquil dormitory environment.
- The percentage of male and female students in NIU is 7:3.
Boy’s Dormitory: Freshmen have the priority to apply for Boy’s Dormitory. Due to the limited number of rooms, only freshmen are permitted to apply for Male Dormitory. Students who are not freshmen are not allowed to apply for dormitory accommodations, except for special circumstance.
Girl’s Dormitory: reshmen applicants are given priority when applying for residence within the F/W Dormitory. About 40% of the Girl’s dormitory rooms are available for students who are not freshmen. A lottery drawing is used to determine these allotments.
Address: No.1, Sec. 1, Shennong Rd., Yilan City, Yilan County 260, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Boy’s Dorm: 03-9317155
Girl’s Dorm: 03 -9317157
Students Life Guidance Section 03-9317152